21 Things to do When Moving Your Business and the Best Deal on a Newark Office Space Lease
As your business expands, you have many things on your mind and shopping for space is just one of them. We have the locations and the experience to help you find the best fit for you. Here is a handy checklist of the items you will want to make sure you take care of as you make your move:
- Utilities – schedule them off at current location and on at new one
- Internet – set up for transfer – don’t have any down time
- Cabling for computers – get it done in advance
- Phones – If you have land lines, get it transferred
- Insurance company – Let them know you are moving
- Post Office – Get your mail transferred
- Suppliers – Make a list and contact them all with new address
- Customers – Be sure they know how to find you!
- Payroll company – W2’s and Paychecks – New Address
- IRS – Yes, you want them to know you are moving!
- Secretary of State – Corporate address changing
- Change your online addresses – Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
- Update marketing materials, business cards, brochures, etc.
- Inform all your business associates, networking contacts, etc.
- Website, Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, etc.
- Bank – New Deposit Stamp
- Pay-pal and other online payment sites
- Former employees so they can contact you for W-2’s etc.
- Change your incoming phone messages
- All automatic signatures for you and employees
- Service providers like IT, Copier and others who fix things for you
There are probably a few more, but this should get you started!
So again, congratulations and contact us today at 844.763.9275.